Beiträge von MarkoHF

Hi, thanks for the reply I really appreciate it :)

I have a question regarding the VIN check, I've heard about it when I was buying my E46, but all I was getting was the normal factory values, like Color, Equipment etc, is it possible to see the KM on the VIN Number check?

Hi guys, first of all sorry for writing this in English, I am originally from Macedonia a small country in Europe and I am asking this here because we don't have a E60 forum and the rest of the English forums are about american petrol cars like the 530i not the one that I am looking for a 530d.

So hmm I currently have an E46 316i and I would love to upgrade it to 530D, I have a friend who bought an E60 530D 2007 in 2009 and imported it here from Germany. He is selling it for 12,000 EUR

It currently has 185,000KM on it but I dunno if they are real. I don't know this guy much, I know his friend who knows him for 2-3 years. He tells me that he enjoyed driving his car and took care of it, since he is an IT tech guy he used to add maps on that car 2 years ago and he tells me that he really does take care of it.

It has the older engine.

But what I want to ask is:

1. Is it worth it? Are 185,000KM too much for this car if they are real of course. I've heard it's a great engine

2. Nothing gets serviced by the book here, so what is the best way to check KM?

3. What are the faults for this pre-lci 2007 530D that I can check before buying?

4. Whats the most expensive thing that can break on this car?

5. Any other advice you can give me :)

Regards
    Danke

-Marko